Safety you can feel!
TUFF COAT Marine Coatings are water-based, single-component products, created through a unique process of cross-linking urethanes, acrylics, and co-polymers, and utilizing recycled rubber crumb as an aggregate. These coatings are designed to provide an attractive, highly durable, impact resistant, non-slip surface.
UT-100: Standard Rubberized Coating
This is a very tough yet flexible non-slip coating for use on fiberglass, concrete, wood, aluminum, and steel. Ideal for all boat decks and docks designed for heavy traffic and is highly abrasion and wear resistant.
UT-100SR (Smooth Rubber): Fine Textured Coating
Fine Textured – Rubberized Coating that is extremely durable and flexible. Perfect for all marine use such as boat decks and docks.
UT-14 (Course Texture): Heavy Industrial Coating
Designed with a course 14-mesh rubber, used for heavy industrial and marine use such as refineries, oil rigs, loading docks, fishing boats, ships and ramps. UT-14 is rough and aggressive. It only comes in black, dark gray, dark blue, dark green, and dark brown. It is very tough.
CP-10: Water Based Epoxy Primer
CP-10 is a two-part, one-to-one mix, water-based primer used for concrete, wood, fiberglass, and painted surfaces.
MP-10: Water-Based Metal Primer
MP-10 is a single component, water-based metal primer designed for bare aluminum and steel.
TUFF COAT Marine Textured Roller
Specifically designed to apply TUFF COAT Marine™ Coatings. Must be used to apply TUFF COAT Marine Coating if not using the Hopper Gun.
TUFF COAT Marine Hopper Gun
For a uniform spray texture of larger areas.
- Single pack
- Wide color range
- No VOCs or Isocyanates
- Easy to apply
- Finish: Matte finish
- Appearance: Textured colored liquid
- Recommended Spread Rate:
- Wet mils: 50-60
- Dry mils: 35-40
- Coverage: 40-45 Sq. Ft. in 2 coats
- Drying Schedule @ 20 mils wet @50% RH, 72ºF
- To touch: Approx. 1 hour
- To top coat: Approx. 1-2 hours
- To cure: Approx. 24hrs-5 days for full chemical cure
- Impact Resistance (ASTM D-2794)
- Adhesion Testing (ASTM D-4541-95)
- Chemical Resistance
- Fire Resistance
- Mar/Scuff Resistance
- Wearing Data (ASTM F-510)
- Coefficient of Friction (ASTM F-609)
- UV Resistance
- Elongation – 400%
- Hot Tire Pick Up Test
- Temp: 40°F min. – 120°F max. (air, surface, & material)
- Relative Humidity: 85% maxiumum
- Roll – TUFF COAT Rollers ONLY
- Spray – Superior Hopper Gun or Texture Sprayer
- 1 Gallon – Weight: 12lbs.
- 5 Gallon – Weight: 54.0 lbs.
- Non-flammable, Non-hazardous, Non-HAZMAT
- No Shipping restrictions required
- Concrete, Wood, Treated Lumber, Aluminum
- Steel, Fiberglass, Previously Painted Surfaces
You will Need:
- Gallons of TUFF COAT Non-Skid Coating
- of TUFF COAT Primer
- TUFF COAT Roller(s) or a hopper gun